- Shared Apartment
- Booked for this semester
Please, read the details below!
– 1 room for rent for 1 person or a couple. The given prices are the ones that you would pay. See below!
– newly renovated flat: a fully equipped new kitchen, bathroom and a separate shower room, new windows and doors, updated electric and heating system + fully furnished rooms.
– super central: metro nr. 3 & 4, Danube, Deák Ferenc square (city center) Main Market, banks, etc… only few minutes far
– universities within 5-10 minutes walk
– 24/7 shops, food bars, cafés, restaurants right in front of the building
– available from now!
With our affection to classical architecture we renovated this flat respecting the original design. The apartment has a new kitchen, bathroom and an extra shower room! Beside that, we added new areas like the lovely reading and the dressing corner. Last but not least: all the technical background and foreground are just literally brand new: isolation, electric and heating system, doors and windows with electric shutters come with a new washing machine, a dishwashing machine, an oven, an inductive hot plate and a thermostatic shower tap for a quick and comfy wake-up.
The pictures might be a bit misleading: we’re still doing the final touches and so what you see on the photos might not give you the full picture – but come and see the beauty yourself! 😉
Your room is the sunniest and biggest bedroom of all with a panoramic view at the Citadella (Property goo.gl/ucIW….
It’s fully furnished: a bed, a desk, a warderobe, a sofa and a designish shelf-system are waiting for you.
The neighbourhood is just lovely: Ráday street is the so-called „restaurant street of Budapest”. It’s a lively walking street that in the same time is not too loud because there aren’t any clubs or pubs around.
The 24-hour grocery is just in front of the house. metro nr. 3 and 4 are one minute far. The river Danube, the Main Market and the city center are only 5 minutes far.
Most of the universities are within 5-10 minutes walking distance!
Rental fee of the room: 399€
Utilities: ca. 65€/month (yearly average). It contains: common charges, internet, gas, electricity. This cost is always changing depending on the season (gas bills go up in the winter).
All in all:
– for 1 person: it makes 464€/month
– for a couple: utilities would be divided between four of us – so that makes 199€ + 48€ = ca. 247€/month/person
Smoking only outside!
I’m studying film directing and my friend is working as an actor. We’re both very social people that likes to go out or just watch a movie at home. Btw: we’re just about to buy a video projector for the living room! 🙂
We’re preferably looking for someone who would move in for 1 year or a school year (10 months) but we welcome anyone else as well. 🙂
You can move in any time – this home is just waiting for you!
Marcell and Zsiga